SAP ERP – Order Fulfillment eAcademy
- Solution:SAP ERP
Delivery Methods:SAP E-Academy
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- This course will prepare you to:
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the functions and customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- Use functions and customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Architects
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power Users
- General knowledge of sales and distribution business processes
- SM001eIntroduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- TERP01SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation (e-learning)
- TERP65Order-to-Cash Processing in SAP ERP (e-learning)
Course based on software release
- SAP ECC 6.0, EHP7
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system