- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- This course is aimed at consultants responsible for implementing Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Business knowledge in the area of planning and manufacturing
- The following are included in postingTSCM40:
- which you must study in your own time before the start of courseTSCM40
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement Package 6
- Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
- ERP production planning: demand management, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
- The first part of the Planning/Manufacturing academy (TSCM40) consists of following products:
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest