Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- Area of Interest:Management Accounting Software Solution:SAP S/4HANA Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and proof this with taking a certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.
- Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling for make-to- stock and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, and Product Cost Controlling for make-to-stock production processes.
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS01
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for product cost planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- Cost Object Controlling
- Period End Closing for Product Cost Controlling by Period
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TS4F04, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- The scope of this academy is similar to the scope of the SAP ERP academy TFIN20 Management Accounting I.