SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Workforce Analytics & Planning, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives the requirements of the functional consultant role and the basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning modules. This one-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 6-8 weeks before the project start.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the functional consultant’s core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Functional Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- Understanding of basic database concepts (tables, fields, relationships between tables).
- At least one year of experience in the following:
- Databases, HRIS (SAP, EC, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning
- Use the WFAP portal to:
- Answer basic measure questions using the Analytics module
- Explain Benchmarks, Input Measures & Results Measures
- Create Queries and Reports
- Create and use Strategic Forecasts
- Follow the WFAP Implementation Methodology to:
- Identify Implementation Streams and the steps of the Implementation Methodology
- Access the main sources of information related to WFAP Implementation
- Create a Specifications Document from a Data Questionnaire
- Final Course Test