SAP SuccessFactors Succession Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Succession Management, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Succession module. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for an SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR82 SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy
- HR841 SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management Administration
- THR99e – SAP SuccessFactors MDF Foundations
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- Enable the Succession Management module via Provisioning
- Modify system functionality via Admin Center
- Import and export extended user information
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Employee Profile, including talent fields and background elements
- Succession Management permissions (using role-based permissions)
- Succession Organization Chart fields and icons
- Performance-Potential Matrix Grid filters, fields and icons
- Various nomination methods, including incumbent-based nominations, talent pools (legacy and MDF)
- Position management (legacy and MDF)
- Run basic Succession Management reports
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration & configuration of the Succession Management module
- Final course assessment