SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (Core Configuration and Applicant Tracking System) Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Recruiting Management, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM), Recruiting Marketing Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Identify the different areas requiring configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management implementation
- Enable the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module via Provisioning
- Modify system functionality with Admin Center
- Create requisitions, applications, candidate profiles, and offer templates through XML configuration
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Describe business rules
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration and configuration of the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module
- Final course assessment