SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Employee Central, Workforce Analytics & Planning, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This 10 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please register for this course 8-12 weeks before the project start.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- Run Simple HR with SuccessFactors Employee Central (free from openSAP)
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- § Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint
- Prepare and configure EC test environment including:
- Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
- HR Data configuration and management
- Manage user security using Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Build Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects in Employee Central and create configurable Rules using the Rules Engine
- Describe the types of Integrations and Systems that integrate with Employee Central
- Describe and setup Position Management, Contingent Workers and Company Structure
- Final Course Assessment