SAP EHS Management – Dangerous Goods professional (DG professional)
- Solution:SAP Solutions for Sustainability
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will prepare you to have an overview of system settings within the SAP EHS Management Specification Database for Dangerous Goods Management and to understand relevant customizing of SAP EHS Management and Logistics during implementation of Dangerous Goods Checks.
- IT-employees, logistics and dangerous goods experts.
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310SAP EHS Management – Essentials and Functions (EEF)
- SUS380SAP EHS Management – Dangerous Goods (DG)
- SUS315EHS Mgmt.- Essentials and Functions professional (EEF prof)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Customizing of basic data for Dangerous Goods Management and Packaging Data
- Implementation of Dangerous Goods Checks
- Settings to process output of Dangerous Goods Data on Transport documents
- Settings for Article release of Dangerous Goods Data
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest