Core Interface (CIF)
- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- In this course, participants gain a fundamental understanding of the integration of SAP ECC with SAP SCM.
- Participants become acquainted with the data transfer of master data from SAP ECC to SAP SCM and bi-directional data exchange of transaction data between both systems.
- Participants will be made familiar with the meaning, the structure and the handling of integration models which form the basis of the Core Interface.
- This course is aimed at project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for the data integration between Systems SAP ECC and SAP SCM.
- SAPSCMSAP Supply Chain Management Solution Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement package 6
- SAP SCM 7.0, Enhancement package 2
- Architecture of the integration of the system SAP ECC with the system SAP SCM: logical systems, target systems, queued RFC, RFC-destinations, business system group
- Generation of integration models for the core interface (selection of master and transaction data which should be transferred)
- Activation of integration models (transfer of the selected data)
- Initial and change transfer of fundamental master data from the SAP ECC (e.g. plant, distribution center, material)
- Real-time transfer of transaction data (stocks, orders) from SAP ECC as well as retransfer of transaction data like planning results from SAP SCM to SAP ECC
- Reports for routine operation
- Monitoring and treatment of errors during the transmission (CIF cockpit, SCM queue manager, qRFC monitor, application log, and so on)
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest