Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost planning with SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system.
- Use of the different calculation methods.
- Setting up the information system.
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- S4F20 or S4F20e Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest