Fashion Management Manufacturing
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- The Fashion Management Manufacturing training transfers know-how of the manufacturing related fashion scenarios and features based on SAP Fashion Management and prepares you to participate in project blueprint discussions
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the overall processes and functions for manufacturing processes covered by the SAP Fashion Management.
- Use the application creating the master data and running transactional process chains.
- use your knowledge when working on SAP implementation projects.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP129– SAP Navigation
- Experience with manufacturing processes in the fashion industry
- ICP700Fashion Management Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP Fashion Management 2.0 SP04
- Master Data
- Org. structures, PP/MRP specifics, BOM, routing, costing, critical components, distr. curves
- PIR, PIR consumption, ATP
- Fashion specifics, planning strategies, safety stock, discontinuation, order report
- Raw material external / internal
- Production Planning
- Planned orders, master orders, production orders, collective orders, MTO / MTS / MTM
- Production Execution
- Production orders, IM, reservations, stages, production control wb, feasibility analysis
- Fashion specifics
- Cross Topics
- Mass transactions, integration elements
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest