Talent Hybrid Integration Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Integration with SAP HCM
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM for the Talent Hybrid Deployment Model. The purpose of this course is to teach you how to integrate SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics with SAP HCM.
- Recall the system landscape covering the upload of data from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors to Workforce Analytics
- Describe the process steps for loading:
- Master Data
- HCM Infotype Data (Initial)
- HCM Infotype Data (Delta)
- Configure the integration settings in SAP ERP
- Configure the SAP HANA Cloud Integration Data Services systems
- Run Tasks in the SAP HANA Cloud Integration Data Services system
- Describe how to check a report in SAP SuccessFactors
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners.
- THR80 Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- SAPHRE – SAP HCM Overview
- HRH01E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH02E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
- BIT400 – SAP Process Integration
- BIT/CLD 900 – HANA Cloud Integration