SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Business One Release 9.0
- Product Group:Small and Midsize Enterprise
Sub-solution:SAP Application Overview
Component:Strategic Enterprise Management
- Exam:80 questions
- This certification test verifies the knowledge of the SAP Certified Development Associate with SAP Business One Release 9.0 profile in the areas of add-on application development and deployment.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Some language versions may not be available at Pearson VUE. Please check the available language versions >here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Business requirements for Add-Ons> 12%
Understand and use Business Logic functionality in SAP Business One.
Basic DI API capabilities8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using Data Interface API (DI API).
System form modification and user form development8% – 12%
Modify SAP Business One system forms and create new user forms.
SAP Business One Customization Capabilities8% – 12%
Modify business processes through SAP Business One client customization capabilities.
- TB1200 (B1 VERSION FOR SAP HANA 9.2)
Master Data Requirements8% – 12%
Create and modify master data information in SAP Business One.
- TB1000 (B1 VERSION FOR SAP HANA 9.2)
SDK infrastructure functionality8% – 12%
Find and work with SDK information resources.
DI API Business Objects8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using User-Defined Objects (UDO).
Basic UI API capabilities8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using User Interface API (UI API).
SDK prerequisites and Add-On administration< 8%
Understand SDK prerequisites, installation, and add-on administration.
UI API Event Handling< 8%
Use the user interface API Event Handling feature for add-on development and add-on reaction to user actions.
Add-On packaging< 8%
Create and deploy an add-on installation package.
Submit your request
Are you interested for taking this SAP Exam? We are here to ensure that you achieve your goal without any failure, We help our users clear the SAP Certification exam . Let us know by clicking the button below and select your Exam preparation. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: All Our SAP Exams Preparation are in PDF FormatSAP Exam Preparation