Ariba Network: Planning and Executing Supplier Enablement for Suppliers
- Area of Interest:SAP AribaSoftware Solution:Supplier Enablement – Sell SideLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:English
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn to plan and run the various workshops with sellers, gather required data, execute a Seller Summit, as well as supplier outreach. Understand the supplier segmentation and prioritization of suppliers, setting up and configuring the Ariba Network and creating communications channels.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Procurement
- Overview of SAP Ariba Procurement Solutions
- Supplier Enablement Concepts
- Ariba Network Functionality
- Seller Summit
- Supplier Education Channels
- 1:1 Outreach
- This is NOT an Instructor Led Course. It is a course handbook.
- You must have a SAP Learning Hub Professional subscription in order to accessAR940.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest