Configuration for Investment Management
- Area of Interest:Financial AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
- Configure the following Investment Management objects: Investment programs, appropriation requests, and investment projects as investment measures
- Members of the project team, responsible for implementing the Investment Management (IM) component
- AC020Business Processes in Investment Management
- Basic knowledge of SAP Project System (PS), Internal Orders (CO-OM- OPA), and Maintenance Orders (PM-WOC-MO)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.07
- Brief overview of the business processes in Investment Management
- The course covers Customizing steps for implementing the following objects:
- Investment programs
- Appropriation requests
- Investment projects as investment measures
- Reporting: Introduction for drilldown reporting and summarization
- This course considers Customizing of SAP Project System only from the perspective of Investment Management.
- Settings for special Management Accounting functions for projects are addressed only as far as they are typically required for investment projects.
- The content of the course is also appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, ECC5.0.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest