- Solution:SAP ERP Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This course gives you a thorough overview of the SAP ERP asset accounting offering. You will learn how to configure asset accounting, manage asset master data, and perform day to day and periodic asset transactions. The course focuses on the accounts solution for parallel accounting.
- This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers, e.g., the topics periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting.
- Participants will learn something about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- SAPFIN: SAP ERP Financials
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Overview of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)