Business Processes in Investment Management
- Area of Interest:Financial AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP ERPDelivery Methods:ClassroomDuration:3 daysLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:English
- Plan and manage your investments using the Investment Management application
- Project managers in the area of Investment Management
- Members of the project team, responsible for Investment Management
- TERP20SAP Financial and SAP Management Accounting Basics
- SAPFINOverview of SAP ERP Financials
- AC010Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC040Business Processes in Management Accounting
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Business processes for Investment Management
- Appropriation requests
- Planning and budgeting for investment programs and investment measures
- CO internal orders, projects, and maintenance orders as investment measures
- Settlement of investment measures to assets and cost centers
- Direct capitalization via purchase order/goods receipts
- Depreciation simulation
- Using equipment and maintenance orders in plant maintenance for large- scale servicing activities
- Investment Management Information System
- The SAP Project System, Internal Orders and Maintenance Orders are only considered in terms of their relationships to investment measures.
- This course does not cover Customizing for IM (→ seeAC350). The emphasis is on using Investment Management for managing investments in the SAP ERP System.
- Particular emphasis is placed on accounting issues.
- The content of the course is also appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, ECC5.0
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest